Monday, August 18, 2014

Bee Story

Hello guys :)

How are you doing today?
I hope you are just fine, cause summer still lasts. :) We can still enjoy sun, beach and good weather.
Today I want to present you my Saturday look. I wanted to stay casual, but beautiful and stylish. When you wear shorts it's not easy to do, cause shorts makes any look very casual.
I don't know why but it's huge problem for me to find right shorts. I was looking this pair of shorts for a long time: I wanted to have not very short and not till the knees one. I was very happy finally to find them.
I am sure you all hear this well known phrase, that everything new is well forgotten old. I am absolutely agree with that. Every time I am browsing old clothes in my mom's or granny's closet, I found very cool stuff in it.
Last time I found stunning white pure silk blouse I am totally in love with it. Sometimes if you want to find something special for you, don't be hurry to go to the store, better go to your member family closets. :)
I wish you a great day, my dears :)
hugs,
Irka
P.S.


 On me:

Sun Glasses- Ralph Lauren
Blouse-Gold Hawk
Shorts -Banana Republic
Shoes- Bob Baker
Bag- TOD`S










2 comments: