Monday, April 7, 2014

VERY CASUAL GIRL.

Hello everyone. ;)

OMG!!! I have not made any post for a long time. Sorry for that. :(
Well, during these few months my life has changed a little. It was a really crazy time : we have moved to the new apartment just in New Year's Eve, I had some problems with my PhD and finally I've got something that I wanted many years ago, but now I am not sure that I really need it. Well, it's long story. :D

The most pleasant thing now is that spring finally has come to my lovely city. I and my friend Iren spent a wonderful day just walking around Rynek, the cental part of  Wroclaw. 

When we were hungry we went to eat some delicious soup to one nice place "Zupa" on Szewska 24/26. There is a huge choice of various homemade soups.( I don't get any money for presenting this place, just share my personal opinion).
So the weather was wonderful, pretty warm and sunny.I was happy to have so perfect lazy Sunday at the city.
My look was very casual. I like to feel very comfortable when I know I walk for a long time around the city.
I hope that you also have a nice Sunday.:)
Sometimes we should just enjoy simple things in our life.Time is running so fast, we need  remember nice simple things, wonderful people around us and be happy to feel the touch of the sun on our faces.
I wish you all the best, my dears :)
hugs,
Irka

On me :
boots-Pull&Bear
white jeans-Vero Moda
top-C&A
Jacker- Liz Claiborne
Scarf-no name/indian shop
bag-RR
eye-glasses- H&M








1 comment:

  1. thank you a lot, Diana :) you look gorgeous!
    love you style ;)

    ReplyDelete